Skip to main content

What is GOD?

Hell Readers!
See that wasn't a typing error. I didn't mean to write "Hello". I wrote, "Hell". Must that mean that I am going to hell? Does that mean I am one of Satan's minions?
That's the issue we're dealing with in today's post.
I have this theory of why people believe in "GOD".
I find it excruciatingly annoying when people talk to me about some superstitious gibberish. I wonder, in all the years since these so called rituals have been going on, not one, not even a single person had the courage to stand up and ask a simple question, "WHY?". My mother once said, "Respect your elders". Fair enough, but i asked why? The only reason they're older than me is because they were born before me. I had nothing to do with that. THEY had nothing to do with that.
Why should I respect my elders? All you have to do to be an "elderly person" is 'not die'. All in all, I had to apologize to my mother for asking a perfectly logical question.
That's the reason i think, why people stopped asking questions because they were thought to be insane.
The world is a big place and 86% of the people believe in this being (who controls our universe) called GOD. The rest 14% are stupid you might think, but no, actually BRAVE is what they are.
You see, many people associate GOD with luck and destiny, which is something you can't control. That's fair enough you really can't control probability, can you? You can call that Luck, God, destiny, qismat, fate or Fatey McDestiny for all I care. But here's the catch, Imagine you're in a situation you can't control and all you can do is worry. Who would have the courage to accept what was about to come. If you were in a really terrible situation, you could either accept it yourself and be the bigger man or think of it as your fate and then accept it.  Similarly, if you are in a tough situation that you can't do anything about, you could either be brave enough to face the situation yourself or you could throw the entire responsibility on an imaginary creature called GOD. Latter seems like an easy option. Believe me, that's what 86% of the total earth's population would do.The rest 14% are brave enough to face the situation themselves. I saw this quotation on this facebook page once that said, "Communist until you get rich,
Feminist, until you get married
and atheist, until the airplane starts falling"
This is the prime example of my theory. When you are in a situation where all hope is lost, and where nothing can save you, you think only a miracle can. And when the airplane is falling there must be a probability, however infinitesimal, but there is a probability of you living to tell that tale. That hope and praying for a miracle so that what happens next is decided by that small probability of you getting out alive is what God is. He/She/It is just hope in despair. My point is, you could either wish upon your imaginary friend or you could face the probability or face the future, in the end you will only get what this timeline has got in store for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Death Dessert theory.

Hello... Readers( which apparently are not many). I have come up with a new theory. I havent thought of a name yet. Maybe i will just tell you the name at the end after explaining to you what it is. On second thought i have named it... "Death Dessert". Cool huh? Explanation. Well, most things that are rare, are expensive. And most things that are expensive are most valuable to us. So rare things are valuable. And most people save the sweetest bite for the end. In other words, most people like their dessert at the end of the meal. Taking these two points under consideration, think about death. Death is rare. It only occurs once in everyone's life. And it comes at the end. After everything. It is the sweetest bite. The dessert of life. Maybe death isnt a bad thing afterall. Maybe death is a bite of sweet dessert after all the sour battering given to you by your whole life. Maybe death is the eternal goal. Who knows? Maybe the dead people cant come back or maybe they d

Determination.

"Its a shield, if you like, a sword if you want it to be and emptiness if you don't recognize it." Hello Readers. DETERMINATION Its such an overrated, overused word and often misinterpreted as "hippy talk". The word "Determination" is what every English speaking person knows the meaning of and yet doesn't actually know the application of it. I know that in some or any sort of minimalist crisis, its the last thing i think of; But what we all fail to understand, is that determination is one of the greatest human emotions ever. Its not an emotion as such, but the inner drive and motivation all these words essentially describe determination. It was determination that helped Adolf Hitler commit the greatest genocide in the history of the world. It was Determination that helped Oskar Schindler save hundreds of lives. It was determination that the Manhattan Project resulted in a weapon destructive enough to destroy the entire planet in one go.It was

A study in sadness

Hello readers. Recently, I've been observing the sadness in this world. I was wondering How is it that everyone in this world is sad? How can that be? Every person I meet, Everyone I'm related to, all of my friends, every single one of them is sad about something. I just find that exhausting. You see, I believe, sadness is a default state of a human mind. We're all sad, always. It's like the electrons in the valence band of the forbidden energy gap diagram of conductors and semi-conductors. Our minds are always in the valence bond state(The sad state). When we get excited about something and light finally enters our darkness stricken world, we get into the conduction band(The Happy state). This, also provides an apt description of what depression is. It's just the bigger forbidden gap(Like in insulators). For example, a mentally healthy person would have a diagram of a Conductor and a depressed person would have one of an insulator. This would be better described